A bootable USB for PC – A bootable USB is a Tools apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by AskVG.com Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at This month. So, what are you waiting for? Get the A bootable USB app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download A bootable USB for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this A bootable USB App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||A bootable USB for Windows|
|File Size||1.4 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is A bootable USB app ?
A bootable USB that allows you to install Windows Vista, Server 2008 or Windows 7 using a USB stick. A great resource to use on the tiniest netbooks
More about this A bootable USB app:
- Requires a USB pendrive with more than 4GB and a Windows Vista, Windows Server 2008 or Windows 7 installation disk or image.
- Not compatible with Windows XP.
- This download requires a ZIP compatible compressor.
On below you can see the user interface of A bootable USB for Windows PC
A bootable USB Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install A bootable USB on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install A bootable USB app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the A bootable USB installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading A bootable USB completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the A bootable USB icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall A bootable USB from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “A bootable USB” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from A bootable USB app.
A bootable USB App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free A bootable USB download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free A bootable USB download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download A bootable USB free for Windows PC.
Q: Is A bootable USB Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this A bootable USB will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The A bootable USB for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This A bootable USB App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. A bootable USB is an windows app that developed by AskVG.com Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.