A-Patch MSN Messenger for PC – A-Patch MSN Messenger is a Communication apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by A-Patch Inc. And latterly, updated to the final version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the A-Patch MSN Messenger app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download A-Patch MSN Messenger for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this A-Patch MSN Messenger App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||A-Patch MSN Messenger for Windows|
|Version||1.30 RC2 (build 26)|
|File Size||119 KB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is A-Patch MSN Messenger app ?
A-Patch MSN Messenger lets you to customize the graphic aspect and eliminate the advertising from MSN Messenger. Download A-Patch MSN Messenger free
More about this A-Patch MSN Messenger app:
It is necessary have a ZIP compatible compressor. It is only compatible with MSN Messenger 6.2.0205, 6.2.0208, 7.0.0816, 7.0.0820, 7.5.0306, 7.5.0311, 7.5.0316, 7.5.0319, 7.5.0320, 7.5.0322 and 7.5.0324.
On below you can see the user interface of A-Patch MSN Messenger for Windows PC
A-Patch MSN Messenger Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install A-Patch MSN Messenger on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install A-Patch MSN Messenger app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the A-Patch MSN Messenger installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading A-Patch MSN Messenger completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the A-Patch MSN Messenger icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove A-Patch MSN Messenger from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “A-Patch MSN Messenger” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from A-Patch MSN Messenger app.
A-Patch MSN Messenger App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free A-Patch MSN Messenger download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free A-Patch MSN Messenger download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download A-Patch MSN Messenger totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is A-Patch MSN Messenger Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this A-Patch MSN Messenger will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The A-Patch MSN Messenger for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This A-Patch MSN Messenger App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. A-Patch MSN Messenger is an windows app that created by A-Patch Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.