EasyRecovery for PC – EasyRecovery is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was developed by On Track Inc. And now, updated to the last version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the EasyRecovery app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download EasyRecovery for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this EasyRecovery App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||EasyRecovery for Windows|
|File Size||16.3 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is EasyRecovery app ?
Recover deleted or corrupt files thanks to EasyRecovery. You can also analyze your hard drive. Download EasyRecovery for free and recover eliminated files
More about this EasyRecovery app:
The trial version doesn’t allow you to recover any files, although it can be used without limits.
On below you can see the user interface of EasyRecovery for Windows PC
EasyRecovery Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install EasyRecovery on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install EasyRecovery app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the EasyRecovery installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading EasyRecovery completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the EasyRecovery icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall EasyRecovery from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “EasyRecovery” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from EasyRecovery app.
EasyRecovery App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free EasyRecovery download for Windows PC?
A: It is easy! Just click the free EasyRecovery download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download EasyRecovery free for Windows PC.
Q: Is EasyRecovery Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this EasyRecovery will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The EasyRecovery for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This EasyRecovery App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. EasyRecovery is an windows app that created by On Track Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.