FLVRecorder for PC – FLVRecorder is a Downloads apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was developed by StreamingStar Technology Inc Inc. And now, updated to the final version at 3 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the FLVRecorder app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download FLVRecorder for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this FLVRecorder App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||FLVRecorder for Windows|
|File Size||2 MB|
|Developer||StreamingStar Technology Inc|
|Update||3 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is FLVRecorder app ?
FLVRecorder can download Flash videos from any website. Download FLVRecorder and, as well as getting hold of the FLV videos, you will be able to watch them
More about this FLVRecorder app:
The application will install WinPcap 4.1.1 during the installation To be able to view the videos it is essential that you have the appropriate Flash video codec installed. The trial period lasts for 30 days.
On below you can see the user interface of FLVRecorder for Windows PC
FLVRecorder Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install FLVRecorder on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install FLVRecorder app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the FLVRecorder installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading FLVRecorder completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the FLVRecorder icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall FLVRecorder from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “FLVRecorder” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from FLVRecorder app.
FLVRecorder App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free FLVRecorder download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free FLVRecorder download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download FLVRecorder free for PC Windows.
Q: Is FLVRecorder Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this FLVRecorder will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The FLVRecorder for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This FLVRecorder App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FLVRecorder is an windows app that created by StreamingStar Technology Inc Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.