Google Drive for PC – Google Drive is a Internet apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Google Inc. And now, updated to the new version at This week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Google Drive app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Google Drive for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Google Drive App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Google Drive for Windows|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Google Drive app ?
Google Drive is the online hard drive in which you can store any kind of file and share it with other users and devices by simply using a Google account
More about this Google Drive app:
- Requires Google to activate our user account before using the software.
On below you can see the user interface of Google Drive for Windows PC
Google Drive Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Google Drive on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Google Drive app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Google Drive installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Google Drive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Google Drive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Google Drive from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Google Drive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Google Drive app.
Google Drive App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Google Drive download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Google Drive download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Google Drive free for Laptop.
Q: Is Google Drive Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this Google Drive will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Google Drive for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Google Drive App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Google Drive is definitely an windows app that created by Google Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.