jDictionary for PC – jDictionary is a Education apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Csaba Kertész Inc. And latterly, updated to the latest version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the jDictionary app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download jDictionary for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this jDictionary App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||jDictionary for Windows|
|File Size||20.2 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is jDictionary app ?
By downloading jDictionary you’ll have a rapid and functional vocabulary translator. With jDictionary you can download and manage different languages
More about this jDictionary app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of jDictionary for Windows PC
jDictionary Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install jDictionary on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install jDictionary app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the jDictionary installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading jDictionary completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the jDictionary icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall jDictionary from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “jDictionary” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from jDictionary app.
jDictionary App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free jDictionary download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free jDictionary download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download jDictionary free for PC Windows.
Q: Is jDictionary Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this jDictionary will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The jDictionary for Laptop will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This jDictionary App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. jDictionary is an windows app that developed by Csaba Kertész Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.