JPhotoTagger for PC – JPhotoTagger is a Design and Photography apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Elmar Baumann Inc. And now, updated to the final version at Last week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the JPhotoTagger app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download JPhotoTagger for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this JPhotoTagger App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||JPhotoTagger for Windows|
|File Size||14.6 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is JPhotoTagger app ?
Organizing your photographs and images will be a lot easier once you download JPhotoTagger free. Edit the metadata of files with the help of JPhotoTagger
More about this JPhotoTagger app:
- Requires Java Runtime Environment 1.7.0 or above.
On below you can see the user interface of JPhotoTagger for Windows PC
JPhotoTagger Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install JPhotoTagger on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install JPhotoTagger app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the JPhotoTagger installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading JPhotoTagger completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the JPhotoTagger icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall JPhotoTagger from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “JPhotoTagger” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from JPhotoTagger app.
JPhotoTagger App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free JPhotoTagger download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free JPhotoTagger download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download JPhotoTagger free for Windows PC.
Q: Is JPhotoTagger Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this JPhotoTagger will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The JPhotoTagger for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This JPhotoTagger App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. JPhotoTagger is definitely an windows app that developed by Elmar Baumann Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.