Kali Linux for PC – Kali Linux is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Offensive Security Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Kali Linux app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Kali Linux for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Kali Linux App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Kali Linux for Windows|
|File Size||5.7 GB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Kali Linux app ?
Kali Linux is a sturdy and stable distribution based on Debian that brings together the most important computer security and auditing programs at present
More about this Kali Linux app:
- You can virtualize the image with an appropriate program or launch the installation by burning the ISO image onto an optical disc or pendrive.
- The download includes a compressed folder with the ISO images for 32 and 64-bit systems.
On below you can see the user interface of Kali Linux for Windows PC
Kali Linux Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Kali Linux on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Kali Linux app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Kali Linux installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kali Linux completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kali Linux icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Kali Linux from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kali Linux” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kali Linux app.
Kali Linux App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Kali Linux download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Kali Linux download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Kali Linux free for PC.
Q: Is Kali Linux Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any extra information about license you are able to discovered on owners sites.
Q: Is this Kali Linux will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kali Linux for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Kali Linux App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Kali Linux is definitely an windows app that created by Offensive Security Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.