Kaspersky Anti-Virus for PC – Kaspersky Anti-Virus is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was create by Kaspersky Inc. And just, updated to the new version at Last week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Kaspersky Anti-Virus app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Kaspersky Anti-Virus App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows|
|File Size||2.5 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Kaspersky Anti-Virus app ?
Kaspersky Anti-Virus protects your Windows computer with the best antivirus technology keeping any potential threats that may affect your system at bay
More about this Kaspersky Anti-Virus app:
- Requires an Internet connection to activate the product.
- The trial version can be used for 30 days.
On below you can see the user interface of Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Windows PC
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Kaspersky Anti-Virus app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Kaspersky Anti-Virus completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Kaspersky Anti-Virus icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Kaspersky Anti-Virus from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Kaspersky Anti-Virus” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Kaspersky Anti-Virus app.
Kaspersky Anti-Virus App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download for Windows PC?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Kaspersky Anti-Virus download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Kaspersky Anti-Virus free for PC Windows.
Q: Is Kaspersky Anti-Virus Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: Is this Kaspersky Anti-Virus will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Kaspersky Anti-Virus App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Kaspersky Anti-Virus is definitely an windows app that created by Kaspersky Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.