Lost Photos for PC – Lost Photos is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Space Inch. Inc. And recently, updated to the final version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Lost Photos app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Lost Photos for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Lost Photos App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Lost Photos for Windows|
|File Size||4 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Lost Photos app ?
With Lost Photos you’ll be able to create backups of the images included in your email account. Download Lost Photos for free to store your account’s photos
More about this Lost Photos app:
- Requires having .NET Framework 4.0 or above and the Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable pack installed. If it isn’t installed the program will connect to Internet to download and install them.
On below you can see the user interface of Lost Photos for Windows PC
Lost Photos Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Lost Photos on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Lost Photos app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Lost Photos installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Lost Photos completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Lost Photos icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Lost Photos from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Lost Photos” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Lost Photos app.
Lost Photos App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Lost Photos download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Lost Photos download button at the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download Lost Photos free for PC.
Q: Is Lost Photos Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this Lost Photos will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Lost Photos for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Lost Photos App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Lost Photos is an windows app that developed by Space Inch. Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.