Messenger for PC – Messenger is a Communication apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Microsoft Inc. And just, updated to the last version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Messenger app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Messenger for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Messenger App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Messenger for Windows|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Messenger app ?
Download Messenger for free and enjoy the instant messaging application by Microsoft for Windows 7 and Windows 8. Messenger is as easy to use as usual
More about this Messenger app:
- Runs on Windows 7 or above.
- Requires an Internet connection to install the program.
- Requires a Microsoft ID, you can create an account from the application.
On below you can see the user interface of Messenger for Windows PC
Messenger Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Messenger on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Messenger app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the Messenger installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Messenger completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Messenger icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Messenger from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Messenger” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Messenger app.
Messenger App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Messenger download for Windows Pc?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Messenger download button in the above of this article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Messenger totally free for Windows PC.
Q: Is Messenger Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Messenger will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Messenger for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Messenger App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Messenger is an windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.