OneDrive for PC – OneDrive is a Internet apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Microsoft Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the OneDrive app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download OneDrive for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this OneDrive App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||OneDrive for Windows|
|File Size||26.7 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is OneDrive app ?
OneDrive is Microsoft’s new cloud storage service. Get hold of an online hard drive for all your files and documents by downloading OneDrive right now
More about this OneDrive app:
- 15GB of free storage that can be expanded.
- You can make use of greater storage plans by means of annual subscriptions.
- Although the application appears as SkyDrive, it’s expected to become OneDrive in future updates.
On below you can see the user interface of OneDrive for Windows PC
OneDrive Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install OneDrive on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install OneDrive app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the OneDrive installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OneDrive completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OneDrive icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove OneDrive from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OneDrive” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OneDrive app.
OneDrive App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free OneDrive download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free OneDrive download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will begin the installer to download OneDrive totally free for PC Windows.
Q: Is OneDrive Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this OneDrive will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OneDrive for PC will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This OneDrive App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. OneDrive is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.