OpenVPN for PC – OpenVPN is a Networks apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by OpenVPN Inc. Inc. And recently, updated to the last version at This week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the OpenVPN app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download OpenVPN for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this OpenVPN App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||OpenVPN for Windows|
|File Size||4.1 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is OpenVPN app ?
OpenVPN for Windows is a powerful piece of software to work on virtual private networks that offers point-to-point connectivity and a remote connection host
More about this OpenVPN app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
On below you can see the user interface of OpenVPN for Windows PC
OpenVPN Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install OpenVPN on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install OpenVPN app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the OpenVPN installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading OpenVPN completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the OpenVPN icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall OpenVPN from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “OpenVPN” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from OpenVPN app.
OpenVPN App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free OpenVPN download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free OpenVPN download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download OpenVPN free for Windows PC.
Q: Is OpenVPN Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional information about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this OpenVPN will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The OpenVPN for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This OpenVPN App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. OpenVPN is definitely an windows app that developed by OpenVPN Inc. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.