Cisco Packet Tracer for PC – Cisco Packet Tracer is a Networks apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by Cisco Inc. And latterly, updated to the last version at This week. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Cisco Packet Tracer app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Cisco Packet Tracer App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows|
|File Size||382.8 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Cisco Packet Tracer app ?
Cisco Packet Tracer is a tool designed so that students can check the behaviour of a computer network. Download Packet Tracer right now for free on your PC
More about this Cisco Packet Tracer app:
- It’s necessary to have a Networking Academy account to be able to download the application.
On below you can see the user interface of Cisco Packet Tracer for Windows PC
Cisco Packet Tracer Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Cisco Packet Tracer on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Cisco Packet Tracer app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Cisco Packet Tracer installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Cisco Packet Tracer completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Cisco Packet Tracer icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Cisco Packet Tracer from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Cisco Packet Tracer” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Cisco Packet Tracer app.
Cisco Packet Tracer App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Cisco Packet Tracer download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Cisco Packet Tracer download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Cisco Packet Tracer totally free for PC Windows.
Q: Is Cisco Packet Tracer Free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Cisco Packet Tracer will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Cisco Packet Tracer for Pc will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Cisco Packet Tracer App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Cisco Packet Tracer is an windows app that developed by Cisco Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.