PDF Reader for PC – PDF Reader is a Productivity and Business apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. Inc. And recently, updated to the new version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the PDF Reader app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download PDF Reader for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this PDF Reader App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||PDF Reader for Windows|
|Version||Windows 10 1.9.415|
|File Size||102.5 MB|
|Developer||Kdan Mobile Software Ltd.|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is PDF Reader app ?
PDF Reader is a PDF file reader for Windows 10 with advanced editing functions that include online cloud storage, writing notes, and free-hand drawing
More about this PDF Reader app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
On below you can see the user interface of PDF Reader for Windows PC
PDF Reader Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install PDF Reader on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PDF Reader app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the PDF Reader installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PDF Reader completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PDF Reader icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove PDF Reader from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PDF Reader” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PDF Reader app.
PDF Reader App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free PDF Reader download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free PDF Reader download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download PDF Reader free for Windows PC.
Q: Is PDF Reader Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this PDF Reader will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PDF Reader for Pc will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This PDF Reader App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. PDF Reader is an windows app that created by Kdan Mobile Software Ltd. Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Techspot and others resources.