PlayStation Now for PC – PlayStation Now is a Games apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by Sony Corporation Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the PlayStation Now app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download PlayStation Now for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this PlayStation Now App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||PlayStation Now for Windows|
|File Size||90.4 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is PlayStation Now app ?
PlayStation Now is Sony’s service that offers us a collection of video games paying a monthly flat rate. Download the Windows client to access from your PC
More about this PlayStation Now app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 7 SP1.
- Offers in-app purchases.
On below you can see the user interface of PlayStation Now for Windows PC
PlayStation Now Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install PlayStation Now on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PlayStation Now app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PlayStation Now installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PlayStation Now completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PlayStation Now icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall PlayStation Now from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PlayStation Now” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PlayStation Now app.
PlayStation Now App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free PlayStation Now download for Windows PC?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PlayStation Now download button at the above of this article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download PlayStation Now totally free for PC Windows.
Q: Is PlayStation Now Totally free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this PlayStation Now will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PlayStation Now for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This PlayStation Now App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. PlayStation Now is definitely an windows app that developed by Sony Corporation Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.