Privacy Inspector for PC – Privacy Inspector is a Security apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was developed by Efreesky Software Inc. And yesterday, updated to the latest version at 3 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Privacy Inspector app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Privacy Inspector for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Privacy Inspector App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Privacy Inspector for Windows|
|File Size||1.3 MB|
|Update||3 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Privacy Inspector app ?
Privacy Inspector protects your private information. Download Privacy Inspector and delete your browsing trails and obtain data about how your PC is used
More about this Privacy Inspector app:
This is a trial version with limited use.
On below you can see the user interface of Privacy Inspector for Windows PC
Privacy Inspector Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Privacy Inspector on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Privacy Inspector app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Privacy Inspector installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Privacy Inspector completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Privacy Inspector icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Privacy Inspector from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Privacy Inspector” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Privacy Inspector app.
Privacy Inspector App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Privacy Inspector download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Privacy Inspector download button in the above of this article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Privacy Inspector free for PC.
Q: Is Privacy Inspector Free? How much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Privacy Inspector will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Privacy Inspector for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Privacy Inspector App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Privacy Inspector is definitely an windows app that created by Efreesky Software Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.