PS4 Remote Play for PC – PS4 Remote Play is a Games apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Sony Corporation Inc. And yesterday, updated to the last version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the PS4 Remote Play app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download PS4 Remote Play for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this PS4 Remote Play App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||PS4 Remote Play for Windows|
|File Size||18.5 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is PS4 Remote Play app ?
Thanks to PS4 Remote Play for Windows PCs you can now play remotely your favorite video games on your PlayStation 4 console straight from your computer
More about this PS4 Remote Play app:
- Requires Windows 8.1 or above.
- Requires a PlayStation 4 with firmware updated to version 3.50 y and a wireless DualShock 4.
- Requires a Sony Entertainment Network account.
On below you can see the user interface of PS4 Remote Play for Windows PC
PS4 Remote Play Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install PS4 Remote Play on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install PS4 Remote Play app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the PS4 Remote Play installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading PS4 Remote Play completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the PS4 Remote Play icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove PS4 Remote Play from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “PS4 Remote Play” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from PS4 Remote Play app.
PS4 Remote Play App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free PS4 Remote Play download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s simple! Just click the free PS4 Remote Play download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download PS4 Remote Play totally free for Windows PC.
Q: Is PS4 Remote Play Free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: Is this PS4 Remote Play will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The PS4 Remote Play for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This PS4 Remote Play App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. PS4 Remote Play is definitely an windows app that developed by Sony Corporation Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.