R-project for PC – R-project is a Software Development apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by The R Foundation Inc. And now, updated to the new version at This month. So, what are you waiting for? Get the R-project app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download R-project for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this R-project App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||R-project for Windows|
|File Size||82.7 MB|
|Developer||The R Foundation|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is R-project app ?
R-project is a development environment adapted to the S programing language. Download R-project for free, specialized in statistical analyses and graphics
More about this R-project app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of R-project for Windows PC
R-project Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install R-project on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install R-project app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the R-project installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading R-project completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the R-project icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall R-project from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “R-project” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from R-project app.
R-project App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free R-project download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free R-project download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download R-project free for Windows PC.
Q: Is R-project Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this R-project will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The R-project for Laptop will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This R-project App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” hyperlink on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. R-project is an windows app that created by The R Foundation Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.