SQL Server 2008 SP1 for PC – SQL Server 2008 SP1 is a Software Development apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was developed by Microsoft Inc. And just, updated to the last version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the SQL Server 2008 SP1 app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download SQL Server 2008 SP1 for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this SQL Server 2008 SP1 App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||SQL Server 2008 SP1 for Windows|
|Version||Service Pack 1|
|File Size||585.9 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is SQL Server 2008 SP1 app ?
Improve the stability and the performance of your SQL database once you download SQL Server 2008 SP1 free, the first pack of update available for this DBMS
More about this SQL Server 2008 SP1 app:
It’s necessary to have SQL Server 2008 installed to be able to use this update pack.
On below you can see the user interface of SQL Server 2008 SP1 for Windows PC
SQL Server 2008 SP1 Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install SQL Server 2008 SP1 on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install SQL Server 2008 SP1 app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Chrome or any other
- Download the SQL Server 2008 SP1 installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Windows Defender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading SQL Server 2008 SP1 completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the SQL Server 2008 SP1 icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove SQL Server 2008 SP1 from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “SQL Server 2008 SP1” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from SQL Server 2008 SP1 app.
SQL Server 2008 SP1 App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free SQL Server 2008 SP1 download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free SQL Server 2008 SP1 download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download SQL Server 2008 SP1 free for PC Windows.
Q: Is SQL Server 2008 SP1 Totally free? Just how much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites for free by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this SQL Server 2008 SP1 will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The SQL Server 2008 SP1 for PC will functions normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This SQL Server 2008 SP1 App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. SQL Server 2008 SP1 is definitely an windows app that developed by Microsoft Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like Malavida and others resources.