Subtitle Edit for PC – Subtitle Edit is a Video apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by Nikolaj Lynge Olsson Inc. And now, updated to the new version at More than a year ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Subtitle Edit app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Subtitle Edit for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Subtitle Edit App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Subtitle Edit for Windows|
|File Size||6.1 MB|
|Developer||Nikolaj Lynge Olsson|
|Update||More than a year ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Subtitle Edit app ?
Subtitle Edit is a solution to edit subtitles. Download Subtitle Edit free and discover all the options that it has to offer to able to work with subtitles
More about this Subtitle Edit app:
- Requires .NET Framework 2.0 or above.
- Some functions require that VLC Player is installed.
- It’s necessary to have a ZIP compatible compressor.
On below you can see the user interface of Subtitle Edit for Windows PC
Subtitle Edit Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Subtitle Edit on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Subtitle Edit app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Subtitle Edit installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Subtitle Edit completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Subtitle Edit icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Subtitle Edit from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Subtitle Edit” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Subtitle Edit app.
Subtitle Edit App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Subtitle Edit download for Windows Laptop?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Subtitle Edit download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will start the installer to download Subtitle Edit free for Laptop.
Q: Is Subtitle Edit Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra information about license you can found on owners sites.
Q: Is this Subtitle Edit will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Subtitle Edit for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Subtitle Edit App installation file is completely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Subtitle Edit is definitely an windows app that developed by Nikolaj Lynge Olsson Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.