Whois for PC – Whois is a Internet apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was build by Shankar Bharadwaj Inc. And just, updated to the final version at More than a year ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Whois app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Whois for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Whois App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Whois for Windows|
|File Size||205 KB|
|Update||More than a year ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Whois app ?
Obtaining information about a domain is very simple with Whois. Discover who is hidden behind a URL address or website once you download Whois for free
More about this Whois app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of Whois for Windows PC
Whois Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Whois on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Whois app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Firefox or any other
- Download the Whois installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like Avira will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Whois completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Whois icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Whois from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Select the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Whois” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Whois app.
Whois App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Whois download for Windows Pc?
A: It is simple! Just click the free Whois download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Whois free for PC.
Q: Is Whois Totally free? Just how much does it price to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official sites for free by this Portal Website. Any additional information about license you can found on owners websites.
Q: Is this Whois will running normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Whois for PC will functions normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Whois App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Whois is definitely an windows app that developed by Shankar Bharadwaj Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.