Windows DVD Player for PC – Windows DVD Player is a Multimedia apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This trial app was build by Microsoft Inc. And just, updated to the final version at This year. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Windows DVD Player app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Windows DVD Player for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Windows DVD Player App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Windows DVD Player for Windows|
|File Size||8.3 MB|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Windows DVD Player app ?
Windows DVD Player is an application developed by Microsoft simply to be able to play DVDs containing movies, TV shows, and all sorts of video files
More about this Windows DVD Player app:
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 10.
On below you can see the user interface of Windows DVD Player for Windows PC
Windows DVD Player Alternative App for Windows 10
How To Install Windows DVD Player on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Windows DVD Player app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Windows DVD Player installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows DVD Player completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows DVD Player icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Remove Windows DVD Player from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows DVD Player” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows DVD Player app.
Windows DVD Player App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Windows DVD Player download for Windows Laptop?
A: It’s easy! Just click the free Windows DVD Player download button at the above of this short article. Clicking this hyperlink will start the installer to download Windows DVD Player totally free for PC Windows.
Q: Is Windows DVD Player Totally free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Site. Any additional details about license you can discovered on owners websites.
Q: Is this Windows DVD Player will work normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows DVD Player for Laptop will works normally on most current Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Windows DVD Player App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” hyperlink on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Windows DVD Player is an windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you. We collected this content from other resources like FileHorse and others resources.