Windows Live Toolbar for PC – Windows Live Toolbar is a Internet apps that you can running into your Windows 10 PC. This free app was create by Microsoft Inc. And just, updated to the last version at 6 months ago. So, what are you waiting for? Get the Windows Live Toolbar app into your PC/Laptop from now for Free.
Download Windows Live Toolbar for Windows 10
Please read the details on below of this Windows Live Toolbar App before. Then you can you decided to download and install it into your Windows 10 PC or not.
|App Name||Windows Live Toolbar for Windows|
|File Size||1.2 MB|
|Update||6 months ago|
|Requirement||Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista/XP|
What is Windows Live Toolbar app ?
Windows Live Toolbar is a useful toolbar with shortcut icons to all the elements of Windows Live. Download Windows Live Toolbar for free now on your PC
More about this Windows Live Toolbar app:
Requirement: Windows OS
On below you can see the user interface of Windows Live Toolbar for Windows PC
Windows Live Toolbar Alternative App for Windows 10
- Not Available Yet
How To Install Windows Live Toolbar on Windows 10
Please note: you should Download and install Windows Live Toolbar app for Windows installation files only from trusted publishers and retail websites.
- First, open your favorite Web browser, you can use Safari or any other
- Download the Windows Live Toolbar installation file from the trusted download button link on above of this page
- Select Save or Save as to download the program. Most antivirus programs like BitDefender will scan the program for viruses during download.
- If you select Save, the program file is saved in your Downloads folder.
- Or, if you select Save as, you can choose where to save it, like your desktop.
- After the downloading Windows Live Toolbar completed, click the .exe file twice to running the Installation process
- Then follow the windows installation instruction that appear until finished
- Now, the Windows Live Toolbar icon will appear on your Desktop
- Click on the icon to runing the Application into your Windows 10 PC.
How To Uninstall Windows Live Toolbar from PC
- Hover your mouse to taskbar at the bottom of your Windows desktop
- Then click the “Start” button / Windows logo
- Choose the “Control Panel” option
- Click the Add or Remove Programs icon.
- Select “Windows Live Toolbar” from apps that displayed, then click “Remove/Uninstall.”
- Complete the Uninstall process by clicking on “YES” button.
- Finished! Now, your Windows operating system is clean from Windows Live Toolbar app.
Windows Live Toolbar App FAQ
Q: How do I access the free Windows Live Toolbar download for Windows Pc?
A: It is easy! Just click the free Windows Live Toolbar download button in the above of this short article. Clicking this link will begin the installer to download Windows Live Toolbar totally free for Laptop.
Q: Is Windows Live Toolbar Free? How much does it cost to download ?
A: Absolutely nothing! Download this app from official websites at no cost by this Portal Website. Any extra details about license you are able to found on owners sites.
Q: Is this Windows Live Toolbar will function normally on any Windows?
A: Yes! The Windows Live Toolbar for Laptop will works normally on most present Windows OS 32-bit / 64-bit.
This Windows Live Toolbar App installation file is absolutely not hosted on our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Windows Live Toolbar is an windows app that created by Microsoft Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them.
All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you. We collected this content from other resources like Softpedia and others resources.